This Night Owl Blog has given so much!
It is a fun place, we don't bash and we have fun being "tedious"!
We offer advice, give love, lots of free food and an open forum which can be about anything that is important, thought provoking or just plain silly.
And sometimes we just March (some to different drummers, but all together). :)
It is not about a single person, it is about all the people on any given day blended together.....Goldie!
THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:
1. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local
convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or
lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallarta to close in the
afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this
should be banned."
3. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."
4. "We booked an excursion to a water park
but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."
5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."
6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more
7. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."
8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."
9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."
10. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."
"The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide
book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware
of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."
"It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the
Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."
13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."
"The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee
hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for
"When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The
receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that
there would be so many foreigners."
16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."
17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."
"My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we
were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you
responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became
pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room
that we booked." BE AWARE .... THEY WALK AMONG US ... and THEY VOTE!!!!