Well, let me tell you:
1. On the way to the airport.
2. Just after takeoff.
3. During the flight to Spokane.
4. At dinner.
5. Visiting church.
6. Meeting in the McCarthey Athletic Center.
7. During President McCulloh's speech.
8. Again during speech (it was REALLY good!).
9. At breakfast.
10. During parent meeting.
11. Again during parent meeting.
12. In library.
13. Buying books. (this one is iffy.....it could have been caused by the bill)
14. At lunch.
15. At dinner (he didn't want to go with us)
16. When President McCulloh gave homily at mass.
17. When Priest, toward the end of mass, told the freshmen to stand in the aisles and we all prayed for them.
18. When same priest told the kids to go outside (panicked!)
19. When same priest thanked the parents for entrusting our sons and daughters to their care. (not too happy with this priest at that moment!)
20. At lunch after mass.
21. When I hugged him goodbye and told him I loved him. (actually, I couldn't even speak!)
22. In hotel room when hubby told me that he dropped the bag with all the mugs for the grandparents because the handle on the bag broke. All but one shattered~
23. For the girl in the bookstore so she would replace the mugs for free.
24. Again at the hotel when Di texted me.
25. When DeeDee texted me....but I also laughed.
26. and finally.....now~
I will say this. Sending him to Gonzaga is the best decision the three of us could have ever made. It makes it easier to write the damn check every month knowing and seeing where my brat will be for the next 4 years. I'm so happy with this school and so excited for him.