Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Finally.......A Blonde Guy Joke!


by Dianne

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing  construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a   building.  

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said,
'Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building.'

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed,
'Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off,  too.'

The blond
e opened his lunch and said, 'Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping, too.'

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.
 

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped,   too.

The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.
 

At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, 'If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!'

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, 'I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much.'
 

(Oh this is GOOD!!)?

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said,

'Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch  ..'
 

14 comments:

Just_Lin said...

Dianne Bwahahahaha! Good one! He must have been related to that moron that lit some kind of firecracker off the top of his head and it killed him.

Dianne/Denver said...

Or the guy that swam with alligators and it killed him. Stupid. Now they found the alligator shot. Poor alligator.

I had perogies for dinner. They were filled with mashed potato and cheese. Very good.

We are In Columbia, Mo tonight. It rained almost all day. Not fun for driving.

Barb, I'm thinking of you and wishing you a lot of success with your surgery tomorrow. I'll be praying for you. Please have your son check in with us.

Just_Lin said...

Dianne I've never had perogies but mashed potatoes and cheese sounds like a winner. We actually had some sprinkles and drizzles today. I guess every little bit helps. I walked the dog today and went to Curves. I wish I would have decided a year ago that I would be willing to go to my 50th high school reunion. I really didn't think I wanted to but then I got some calls from classmates and I went ahead and caved and signed up to attend. It will be in early November. Any chance I can lose about 80 lbs by then? LOL

Mary/MI said...

Shirley asked me what kind of surgery Barb was having. I couldn't remember! I told her it may be heart related? Pacemaker??
Please help lol so I can give her the right info!!

Dianne/Denver said...

Mary, it was back surgery. She had a pacemaker put in last month.

Mary/MI said...

Thanks Dianne! I am so forgetful!!!
I got another Chiro adjustment today. I love this new guy! Always get a hot pad,short massage and atwo kinds of mechanical vibrators.....no not THAT kind lol!
He usues them on my back and sciatic area.
Heading to bed early. Tomorrow we are putting a coat of sealer on our looooong deck!
Later.....

Just_Lin said...

What's everyone up to today? It sounds like Barb is doing well. I actually went clothes shopping today so I could catch a sale and I even bought one blouse, one pair of peddle pusher length pants, and new black jeans.

Just_Lin said...

Dianne I'm glad you had such a good time on your road trip.

Just_Lin said...

Mary I should probably look into the chiro thing for my sciatica problems. Trouble is, I really don't want some stranger touching me like that and it isn't even a cabana boy.

Mary/MI said...

I am feeling so sad right now! Beverly told me that Ken asked her to move out.
Said he didn't love her anymore! She is so upset! She is moving in with her Mother for now. She said she loves him and would have done anything for him. Men!!

Just_Lin said...

Mary Oh, crap! I am so sorry to hear that. They seemed so happy together. That really, really sucks. I feel so bad for her.

Just_Lin said...

Mary Oh, crap! I am so sorry to hear that. They seemed so happy together. That really, really sucks. I feel so bad for her.

Dianne/Denver said...

I feel bad for her too. Here they just had a big party on Saturday and then he springs this on her. She has next week off she can get. Over out. I agree.. MEN

I'm home. We went 4000 miles and never had a cross word. Louis drove nice and I drove some too. We took turns on the radio stations and r erythema just worked out nice. I enjoyed our time with his girls getting to know them better. We had great meals and even a few drinks, good weather, lunch with Beverly....just a lot of fun. I think my highlight was going to the Grand Ole Opry.

Now I have to unpack. I did manage to get a load of wash down with many more to come. Actually, I could get this done, re pack and be on the road again Sunday if Louis would do it but I don't think that's happening.

Glad to hear Barb is coming along well.

Mary, don't you have three guys there? They should be doing the deck with you supervising.

Why doesn't Jodi come on anymore? I miss her

Just_Lin said...

New blog.