Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

~ Lube Job ~

by Tina~in_ut


I'm so excited. I went for my annual lube job and boob squeeze. No....that's not what excited me. My doctor told me something that I never saw coming. I don't mind going for a mammogram, but a pap smear.....yuck! I love my doctor, but it's not exactly the way I like to see her. She told me that since I have been married to the same man for over 20 years, I only need to come in every three years now instead of every year. Of course, she starts telling me this after she starts the exam. Girls, you know what position I'm in!!!! I hate it when she starts a conversation like that when I can't look her in the eye. So of course, I sat up to talk to her, she stopped what she was doing......which still left me in "the position" longer...ugh!!!! Anyway, she says they've found that doing the exam on someone who doesn't have multiple partners and is not really at risk can do more harm than good. I asked her about my daughter, too. She said that she wouldn't have to go in until she was 21 unless she started having sex before that. Of course, I told her she wouldn't be seeing her anytime soon! (wishful thinking?)

Anyway, I'm so happy! I still need to get a mammogram every year, but I love going in for that! The lady that does them is a hoot. We laugh every time I go in. This time it really hurt, but we still laughed. I think I said, "Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" and she said, "You're not using the right accent!" So I said, "Jesu (hesu) Cristo" and she laughed! She kept showing me how gorgeous my pictures were coming out. I think she meant her work and not my boobs.....but you know how I took it~ :D

19 comments:

Unknown said...

thats disgusting...

Dianne/Denver said...

It is not disgusting....it's great nrws. I am going to ask my doctor about that rule. I don't think I have been "fooling around" outside the marriage much lately..lol

Michael: Be glad you are a guy and don't have to deal with all of this junk!!!

Dianne/Denver said...

BTW, You look so pretty at first today, Michael. Are you dancing in your avatar today?

Unknown said...

Dianne....

I guess its like year before last when Belle got her rabies shot by a certain date allowing her to skip the next 2 years....

That is the exquisite Duchess of Alba dancing at her wedding last year...quite a looker huh??

Just_Lin said...

Michael Now that you changed your avatar I can't see that wonderful dance. I'm so bummed out!

Just_Lin said...

Dianne You mean that's not what you were doing when you were "volunteering".

Just_Lin said...

Tina That's a break, isn't it. I don't like those PAP smears either. I also only have to do it every 3 yrs. Not having multiple partners probably has something to do with it plus I am negative when they check my blood for that virus that seems to indicate an increased risk of getting cervical cancer.

Unknown said...

Here ya go J/L...lol

Just_Lin said...

Michael Is that for real?

Dianne/Denver said...

JL---call it what u want. Hee hee

Unknown said...

J/L....

google Countess of Alba...

She is 86...married a much younger man last year....hangs with Camilla and Charles...Tom Cruise...

She used to be beautiful...but went overboard on the plastic surgery...

Triple richer than Queen Elizabeth II!!

Tina~in_ut said...

that pic is a YIKES!!!!~

The girl just left on a date.....ugh!!!!! I met him this time, tho....and he's just precious! And he better stay that way~

Thanks for the comments today~ I'll be 50 when I have to go back to see my doc~ hmmmmmm....turning 50 will be such fun now~

Dianne/Denver said...

Tina - or if u have sex with strangers

Tina~in_ut said...

Oh Di~ thanks for giving me hope~ Mitt Romney will be in Boston at the same time as me.....I can only hope~ :D

Unknown said...

you want Mittens to slip you his angel moroni!?

Sodomite! Fooooooornicatah!!

Tina~in_ut said...

that bratty daughter of mine came home and walked upstairs with this big ol grin on her face.....that darn tootin' boy kissed her!!!! I'm putting her in a nunnery!!!!~

Just_Lin said...

Michael LMAO @ slip you his angel Maroni!!!!

Just_Lin said...

Tina It's when she DOESN'T tell you what the boy did that you have to worry.

Tina~in_ut said...

lol J/L~ She doesn't know this....but I totally got in her face....short of hugging her....to see if I could smell his cologne on her! Good thing I didn't~