Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

~ Wife Mowing the Lawn ~

by Tina~in_ut

One Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.

The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung!"

I took a drink from my bottle of Molson Canadian, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Ban sunglasses and stared directly into the eyes of this nosy ass neighbor and then calmly replied!

"I am. That’s why she cuts the grass."

End of conversation. :)~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

no photographic evidence of this?

BAM!!

Tinka said...

Good Morning Michael - Congrats on being first.
Your avatar is magic. I clicked on it to get a better look and it disappeared. I wanted to see if it was you.

Off to therapy. Not my favourite activity but I must keep going for the sake of my heart. Who ever came up with the idea that one must exercise to stay healthy? I don't like him.

Tinka said...

Tina - Cute joke. I forgot to say that in my last comment. I am not quite awake yet. I am sipping on my Tropicana and trying hard to look alive.

Have a great day Little Owls.

Unknown said...

ah...thats William Hung....of American Idol fame...famous for singing "She Bangs"...lq

Yes Tinka! This avatar is magic...but just for you...it won't work for anyone else....I hope you didn't waste your "free wish" when you clicked on it!!

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Splat!!

Afternoon Michael and Tinka!

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Now Tina THAT was funny! LMAO !!!!!

Tina~in_ut said...

No pictures!!!!!

Tinka~ hope therapy went well~

Shirley~ glad u found this so funny~

Just_Lin said...

Hello, HOoters! Waving my flabby wing at you all. I see that it was a very quiet day here. My back is still hurting me. I think it's a muscle strain from some exercises I did on Tuesday. Seems to take me longer to recover from such things than it used to.

Just_Lin said...

SacBarb Well, it's after midnight so I will wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Maureen said...

Happy Birthday SACBARB! I hope you have a glorious day