Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

CONFUCIUS DID NOT SAY...

by Maureen

Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.

Passionate kiss, like spider web, leads to undoing of fly.

Lady who goes camping must beware of evil in-tent.

Squirrel who runs up woman's leg will not find nuts.

Man who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusion.

Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who eats many prunes get good run for money.

War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It takes many nails to build a crib but only one screw to fill it.

Man who drives like hell is bound to get there.

Man who stands on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Finally CONFUCIUS DID SAY. . ...

"A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood!"

10 comments:

Dianne/Denver said...

Good early morning everyone. All you sleepyheads at 6:45 AM---yes that is AM!!!

Mo: that was really cute and I loved the last one best. They were all funny though. Thanks for the blog.

Today is "get rid of grey day"....but not for about 7 hours. Hmm what to do with all this time. I think I will try going back to sleep. Night

Zona said...

MO: Those were all good..but liked the evil in-tent the best..right JODI? :D

DI: Get rid of grey? I don't think I've ever had to do that.. ;D

I'm glad to see you in first..otherwise I would have been tempted to call you and make sure you kept this getting up early thing going.. ;)

Have a good day everyone! :)

Just_Lin said...

Dianne Well, aren't you looking lovely in first...."bed head" and all. LOL You know, this getting up at the crack of dawn is being a habit with you. We may have to hold an intervention.

Just_Lin said...

Zona We better keep an eye on Dianne. She's in danger of becoming an early bird.

Just_Lin said...

MO Thanks for the cute blog today. The crib one was true enough, that's for sure. LOL

Zona said...

Hi Guys!

MO asked me to post this for her..

"Good afternoon feathered friends!
Zona told me that today was my blog! I will not be on the blog for a few days, so I asked her to post this!

Thanks for the comments (I am assuming that there are comments!!) I thought this was hilarious when I saw it.

I hope you all have a nice Friday and a great weekend.

See ya soon

Zona said...

Randy and I went out tonight for a little while..the heat is really doing a number on me so I'm just going to check my farms and head to bed early..

Sweet dreams everyone! :)

Dianne/Denver said...

Good Evening everyone:

Well, I'm still awake but I do admit I finally went back to sleep for a couple of hours this morning.

Zona: this is really early to bed for you. You must not be feeling good. I don't know how you deal with that heat. I am not liking our summer at all.

JL: I will NEVER become an early bird. I'm not as late of a night owl as I used to be back in my farming days but I'm still pretty late.

Tina: are you home now? I hope you and Michael enjoyed your time together.

Just_Lin said...

Zona Thanks for posting MO's post for us. I understand about the heat zapping your energy. I wouldn't be able to accomplish anything if I had to live in the heat like you do. I hope you can sleep well.

Just_Lin said...

Hi, Dianne!