Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chinese Feng Shui Horoscope

by Maureen

This is a Chinese Feng Shui horoscope. If you are honest this tells the truth. Write your answers on paper. To find your Feng Shui horoscope scroll down.

1. Which is your favourite color: Red, Black, Blue, Green or Yellow?
2. Your first initial?
3. Your month of birth?
4. Which color do you like more, Black or White?
5. The name of a person that is the same sex as you?
6. Your favorite number?
7. Do you like California or Florida more?
8. Do you like a Lake or the Ocean more?
9. Write down a Wish (a realistic one)


When you are done, scroll down.. Don't cheat!

Answers:

1. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love affection.
Yellow: You are a very happy person & give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is between:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to live your life to the max & your love life is soon to bloom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future looks very bright.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-Jun: You will have a strong love relationship that will last forever.
Jul-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your life will be great; you will find your soul mate.

4. If you choose:
Black: Your life is about to get better. You are more than ready for the change.
White: You have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person should be your Best Friend.

6. This is how many close friends you will have in your life time.

7. If you choose:
California : You like adventure.
Florida : You are a laid back person.

8. If you choose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover. You are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

32 comments:

Tina~in_ut said...

mary~ my prayers are with you and ur family~

Bebbilane said...

Good morning Tina! You are certainly beautiful today.

Mary: Yes, thinking of you and hoping the best for Tony. You all are in my thoughts and prayers!

Hello and good morning to all who fly in...

Chinese Feng Shui...fun fun fun! :)

Zona said...

MARY: Thinking of you and praying for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Zona said...

MO: I hope the Feng Shui horoscope turns out to be right..so far..not so much..but there's a long way to go!

G'morning TINA and BEBBI!

Bebbilane said...

Mary: I am sorry for your loss too. :( I hope that your family is there to comfort you at this sad time. Sending my love and prayers and hugs to you too.

Just_Lin said...

Tina You've been moaning so much, you really need to see a doctor about that. Oh, and you're pretty, too.

Just_Lin said...

Mary I'm so very sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

Just_Lin said...

Bebbi Good morning! (No moaning)

Just_Lin said...

Zona Waving my wing at you. Can you see me?

Just_Lin said...

MO Thanks for the blog today. These things are fun. I liked how mine turned out. It was optimistic. : )

DeeDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeeDee said...

Good Morning!!

You know I once had a maid named Feng Shui! Yes!!

She was obsessed with Dengue prevention....I kept telling her that she was in the United States and not in Asia...and I guess that proved to be too much for her...

after working for me for just 3 short months one morning suddenly she screamed BANZAI and impaled herself on a mop...

Bebbilane said...

J/L & DeeDee & Zona: Good afternoon!

DeeDee: That must have been a mess and you wouldn't have had a mop to clean her up with either..ha ha. wow. You have the most incredible stories. I want to live your life for a day. :)

Tina~in_ut said...

DeeDee~ do you know what a mop is?

DeeDee said...

Tina! I am not helpless! Of course I know what a mop is!

Bebbi....I am sure we had other mops and I know we had other maids....that little incident sure made the Marshall Islanders straighten up and fly right!

and Bebbi...you'd need a week...and you wouldn't want to leave....

Bebbilane said...

DeeDee: LOL, I bet it did make them straighten up and fly right..LOL.. Oh my! And yes, a week would be nice...! :) I am sure I would come back a different person..LOL!! :)

bonachichi said...

DeeDee, a mop isn't just a substitute mode of transportation when your broomstick's in the shop. They have other uses.

Bebbilane said...

Anyone have any fun or romantic plans for Valentines Day?

sacBarb said...

Happy Tuesday Owls.

Mo, I'm not sure about this horoscope. I hope it is accurate.

I'm just doing a quick fly by to say "hi." My Uncle and his partner flew in last night and will be here for a week, so I will be busy trying to keep up with him. He is 85 years old and has the energy of a 30 year old.

Mary, you and your family are in my prayers. ♥

Have a good day everyone.

Just_Lin said...

SacBarb Have fun! If you find out his secret for vitality, let me know.

Zona said...

J/LIN: I see you waving at me do you see me seeing you and waving back? :)

SACBARB: Have a good time and try to behave! :D

BEBBI: No plans yet..we'll probably just stay home and find something to do around here..

Maureen said...

Good evening feathered friends!

MARY...my sympathies to you and your family. {{hugs}}

Maureen said...

I hope y'all enjoyed the blog today and that your horoscopes came out in a positive way.

I liked how mine came out...that's why I sent it to TINA!

Maureen said...

It is sleeting and freezing rain is falling. I am so sick of winter, it isn't een funny.

I was so scared to drive home that I made myself sick! My car was coated in ice, but thankfully the drive was ok and no problem. Now I am scared for tomorrow!

Tina~in_ut said...

i'm cold!!!!!! no......i'm effing freezing!!!!~ it's 7 degrees!!!~ the wind is blowing to bad that you can see the snow blowing off the tops of the mountains~ ugh~ I guess it could be worse.....I could be getting 2 feet of snow~ lq~

Hey Barb! You left too soon....all the crap is gone from the valley and it's beautiful and clear....and NOW it's cold!!!~

DeeDee said...

Well...it is so cold here I saw an Amish guy buying an electric blanket!

Tina~in_ut said...

4 degrees now....going to bed....i think we'll all sleep in my bed tonight just to keep warm~

Maureen said...

The wind is howling like a mofo.
The freezing rain was pelting against the house.

As my mom often said, it's colder then a witches tit in a brass bra.

Thanks for the comments today.

My blankies are calling me...
nighters

Dianne/Denver said...

It's -8 right now. I haven't peeked my nose out of the house for two days. I do have to go out tomorrow afternoon but it is going up to 1 tomorrow

MO; I liked my horoscope just fine. Cute blog...thanks.

MARY: I am so sorry about the loss of your brother. My prayers are with you and your family.

I already went to bed once and now I am up again...I hope it is not going to be one of those nights.

Hello to everyone and sweet dreams

Just_Lin said...

Dianne I hope you're back in bed. I'm going to turn in now, too. Sweet dreams, HOoters! Stay warm.

Maureen said...

I've been up an hour already. It is in the 40's now and by 9 it is supposed to plummet to the 20's. All the ice that will melt is supposed to flash freeze. And wind is gusting to 35mph. I'm so tired.

Lynn D said...

Morning everyone!

Meant to get back on line yesterday but that is not how things worked out.

Mary I have been thinking about you and your family all day. I am so sorry for you loss. (((Hugs)))

Mo I only agreed with the last part of my horoscope and now I can't remember what it is.

All of you in the snow and freezing cold stay warm and be very careful please.

I have an Eva update but will save it for the new blog post.