Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our 100th blog Celebration, Part 1


In celebration of our 100th blog, have a chuckle on these 60 quotes by you " The Night Owls"

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/joebloe1116/Nightowlsinvitation08REVISED.jpg

20 quotes found by barbwa

Whabbear~ I just went to the end of Wed. blog. Yes sweetie you do qualify as "one of the girls"
mary/mi feb1

I also tried a thong ONCE - oh dear Lord - what was I thinking??!! apparently, not very clearly!!!!!!!!
mek jan31

SacBarb - you will look beautiful in anything you chose to wear - and i swear - i will tell you if your ass looks big!! :-)
mek feb1

Whabbear You have a point about my Va JJ. Might make someone get the munchies. And I'm not going to say anything more about that!
just_lin feb1

Geez, you don't think they will mistake me for a hooker in my boa and heels do you?
goldie jan30

True story here, owls. The first time I went to Europe as an adult I spent a week by myself in Brussels. I have no idea why, but being there made me unbelievably horny. How weird is that?
whabbear jan31

******ATTN K-MART SHOPPERS******
In case you are not aware, in our store we spell whore: J-O-D-I~
tina~in_UT

ATTENTION KMART SHOPPERS!!!
You now spell Jodi I-D-I-O-T!!!!
jodi feb3

MEK- of course I say 'bitch' with the utmost respect and love. Besides, whore and slut were already taken..........
goldie feb10

OMG you guys, this is cheaper than therapy
joeyfromva

I need the love, I need to feel it, I need to connect, hell I need the sex! And its got to be good...
carol feb12

Can't a chickenowl get a little help around here?? You guys ever heard of VEGETABLES????
birdee feb12

Goldie - I tried to go back to "that" profession - but found out I can't survive on nickels!
canadiangirl feb12

TINA - Are you sure you would recognize a multiple O?!!?
jodi feb12

Joey: For some reason every time your "owl" picture comes up I think it is a boob..a big naked one!
dianne/denver feb 13

JODI: If I scroll past your march to 500 really fast I can almost see you drinking that beer...kinda like a flip book!!
zona feb 13

My eyes are crossed and I have some vile pictures in my head now. Something about hiney licking. Has my dog been blogging???
lynn d feb 13

tina
even tho it was "thong thursday" i did not wear mine, actually i don't even own a pair, i cannot stand a 24hr wedgey...
carol jan 31

I certainly hope I'll be riding a cowboy. :)In fact, I'm hoping to wear him out.
just_lin jan31

Goldie: Thanks for the chili. I left some Beano for anyone who needs it.
sacbarb jan 31

20 quotes found by zona

1)LYNND: "Maybe write to Colin Firth, George Clooney, Hugh Grant & Johhny Depp and see which one would spend the night and give me my last sexual thrill." (from: What Would You Do)

2)LYNND: "Go braless!!!! Who the hell cares, if you are dying, and why be uncomfortable!! That one is for you, ITEACH!"
(from: WWYD)

3)IBB: "HUGE GROUP HUG--Oh what the hell, how about a group grope?" (from: WWYD)

4)MAUREEN: "orgasm--correct spelling for Ronnie and what Colin Ferrel can bring on." (from: WORDS)

5)WANT2SLEEP: "Sometimes I worry about our poor BEAR. So smart yet so..um..well, you know." (from: Here's Your Sign)

6)KGRL: "JODI-my friend, I would never insinuate that you are or we're ever cheap...a HO yes, but cheap never!!!!" (from: HYS)

7)LOVEY: "We don't stop laughing because we get old. We get old because we stop laughing." (from: HYS)

8)ITEACH: "I am going to stick with sex. It seems like the only thing I have been able to do right lately. :)" (from: HYS)

9)GOLDIE: "I am full blooded German, I'll ask Mr. G what I taste like and let you know...teehee :)" (from: HYS)

10)CPGEM: "WHABBY: LEAVE IT TO YOU to throw your garbage on the floor. Did you also leave that errant satellite floating in space? Geez when will you learn to pick up after yourself?" (from: HYS)

11)TINA: "ITEACH--I'll send you the do it yourself kit. Wait...Jodi has a ton..I'll have her give you one of hers.
:)~" (from: HYS)

12)J/LIN: "I want Custard! Morning. Noon. Night." (from: Life In Six Words)

13)JODI: "Zona-LOL @ holy crap!!! Like holy crap batman!!! BAM!!! ZIP!!! SPROINNNG!!!" (from: LISW)

14)ITEACH: "SCIRISH--You are never alone. We are here for you. We are all strange birds here, but we have a lot in common." (from: LISW)

15)MEK: "Nyquil keeps me awake--and so does Dayquil-so I'm screwed." (from: LISW)

16)CPGEM: "MEK yes, a good march will always put an owl in a good mood and we have you to thank for that!" (from: Attitude)

17)DIANNE: "J/LIN...all this talk almost makes me want to go and wake my husband up...almost!" (from: Att.)

18)MARY/MI: "J/LIN: You are a nut! I think you have your cowboy hat on too tight!" (from: Att.)

19)MEK: "I missed this march--but I love to watch a good kicking, scratching, elbowing, tripping to the finish line!! LOL" (from: Att.)

20)J/LIN: "Yes, I AM THE Queen of Tedious!" (from: Att.)


20 quotes found by joey

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/joebloe1116/owlquotecollagePART1.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/joebloe1116/owlquotecollagePART2.jpg

Special Thank You's today:
zona
barbwa
joey

The blog is yours, go and enjoy, and don't eat to
much, as you need some room for tomorrow!

Don't forgot bring a 100 of "something"
Thank You to iteach


1,464 comments:

1 – 200 of 1464   Newer›   Newest»
♥LOVEY♥ said...

woohooo PARTY!!!!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 100TH
NIGHT OWLS!!!

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!

MEK in AZ said...

THIRD

MEK in AZ said...

Hey Lovey - congrats on FIRST - since you have a brand new boa and thong - can I wear the Owl Mascot uniform!!!??

MEK in AZ said...

FIVE

MEK in AZ said...

Happy Thirsty Thursday!!

Let the party begin..

I have provided 100 #2 pencils, so that we can take notes - so not to repeat any thing that we bring!!

MEK in AZ said...

Also - I will provide 100 pairs of marching boots - for all of our marches

MEK in AZ said...

I could pull a "Barb in WA" and post the first 50 comments this am.

I just could NOT sleep in - there is TOO much excitement in the air today!! :-)

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Gm Mek.... Of course, you'll look gorgeous in the mascot outfit!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE today's post. Thank you so much for everyone that put it together for all us Owls.

I've brought 100 strawberry martini's :o)

MEK in AZ said...

I will also provide 100 helmets to help prevent injuries in those marches when we steamroll over each other

♥LOVEY♥ said...

crap I need to make sure my boxing gloves, helmet and bandaid are close by for those marches Mek

MEK in AZ said...

Oh - that was TEN by default -

Hey, Lovey - thank you!!

I'm off to read the Blog -

♥LOVEY♥ said...

LMAO jinx

MEK in AZ said...

Lovey - LOL - I won't be around alot today - my company arrives!! But I wanted to make sure everyone was protected!!

I'll look real cute at the airport in my Owl suit - won't I??!!

MEK in AZ said...

BRB - need to read some of the quotes!!!

This will be a BLAST today---

OH - and can someone help me make room on the table for my ENORMOUS veggie tray!!

NO DOUBLE DIPPING!!!!!!!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

from yesterday:
DiannelovesRockyMountainOysters I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but I've been nailed with those things, as I was "snipe"hunting.

Goldie I'll get your dress back for ya,I'll rumble Mariah for stealing your outfit.

SHIRLEY!! Thank you thank you, I knew I could count on you for the most scrumptious LOBSTER.

♥LOVEY♥ said...

In my bag, I also have
100 party hats, 100 noise makers and 100 condoms...
never go to a party without a rubber :oP


Mek u will look simply marrrrveeeeeeelous

MEK in AZ said...

Lovey - maybe you and I can march to 100 this am before the rest of the Hooters awake!!!

MEK in AZ said...

My biggest fault is that I am ALWAYS EARLY!!!

We'll be dancing on the tables before too long!!!

scirish said...

Happy 100th blog!!! Woot!

I shall bring 100 naughty mats....I'm sure they will be needed!

Amicus said...

Good Morning Owls!

Happy 100th Blog Eve!

Have fun partying today, everyone!
I'm off to work, but I'll be back at lunch to enjoy the pot luck. :)

A big Thank You to Cpgem, Joey, BonO, BarbWA, and Zona for the time they spent on today's festivities! Also, thanks to Iteach for the 'bring a 100 of something' idea.

I've brought 100 aspirin for the hangovers. ;)

From yesteday's blog...

Mo: No, I didn't agree with the vote results last night on Idol. I'm looking forward to the return of Brothers and Sisters and Grey's Anatomy next week. Finally - YAY!!! :)

MEK in AZ said...

Good Morning.

Scirish - we will need those mats!!

Amicus - Good Morning - I didn't agree with last night's results either!! :-(

scirish said...

ps.....thanks for the hugs yesterday!

I will try not to yell at anyone today......

♥LOVEY♥ said...

SCIRISH lol@ naughty mats..

I love naughty mats, can I bring my pillow n blanky too?

East Bay J said...

Hiiiii,

I'm here with 100 shots of tequila with chasers.

LOVED all the quotes!

I will join in again later after work.

Have a great one!

goldie said...

Good Hooters morning and anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on #1 lovey.

I love, love, love the blog this morning. It brought back wonderful memories of some of the conversatinons in here. My favorite quote was from Joey and he is right- this IS cheaper then therapy!!!!

I will bring 100 depends so no one makes a mess on our naughty mat!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Yes!!!! EBJ woohoooo
rackem n stackem!!!

Remember it's lick, drink, suck.........hehe,

I'll have 3 with lemon, n from there on it's tequila only please.

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Goldie!! u have ms mail...lol... I tried

whabbear said...

100 jello shots, 20 red cherry flavor, 20 lemon drop, 20 mint julep, 20 peppermint, and 20 grape!!!

Devour! Devour!

MEK in AZ said...

THIRTY!!!!

MEK in AZ said...

Whabby - YEAH - jello shots!!!

Oh - today is really going to get sloppy!!
:-)

♥LOVEY♥ said...

100 cans of whipped cream for those shooters
mmmmm ty Bear

RonnieGirl said...

HAPPY 100TH TO THE NIGHT OWLS
BUT MOST OF ALL, TO CAROL, OUR NEST BUILDER!

Good morning,Lovey, congrats on 1st, and Mek, Scirish, Amicus, and ebj.

I brought 100 pairs of "Big Girl Panties" as party favors to be taken home with each Owl. There are so many times in our adult lives we all have to put them on and take care of serious 'Bidness'.

I hope everyone slept well last night, thanks, and great job to:

Carol
Joey
Bon'O
BarbWa
Zona

RonnieGirl said...

Good morning Bear....I love, love whipped cream...you can just do Soooo many things with it.

Renee Eve said...

Good Morning Everyone:

WOW 100 already, where does the time GO????

Carol, Thank you so much for creating this place. We all met on a blog and feelings got hurt. You created this safe place for us. You are very special for that Carol. On top of your busy work schedule, you take time out to make sure we all have a place to go to, to connect with our friends. I know I don't comment that often, but from what I read, and from the relationships I have formed here. I feel closer to these wonderful people, than people I have known for over 30 years. This is like a home away from home. Someones always here for you. People take the time to listen to you. This is just a wonderful place and I'm sure everyone on here feels like this. Carol if you would not of created this place 100 days ago, who knows where we would all be. Ok I have to clean today. I will stop by later. I will bring 100 of something. I will have to think on that one. Have a good Day Everyone.


Congrats on 1st Lovey,

RonnieGirl said...

Good morning Goldie, I didn't mean to leave you out Sweetie.

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Ronnie LOL I'm gonna grab the ones with the red hearts on them hehe

goldie said...

Got may mail lovey- LOL

Tinkatia said...

Good Morning and Happy Anniversary. The page is so pretty it's overwhelming. I will be back in 10 minutes to start reading. What a fun day.

Lynn D said...

I brought a vase of 100 MORNING GLORIES to grace our buffet table!

34 posts already!! LOL

Lovey congrats on First!

Ok I am grinning and LMAO over the quotes! Thank you all for compiling those!

I am going to catch up on reading be back when I am done!

RonnieGirl said...

Good morning Renee Eve.

Girl you've gotta put that broom down and celebrate with us today.

goldie said...

I put my tassles on!! And a new spring coat, and mascara for the party. It does seem that I have gained a bit of weight over the winter though....

luv you lovey!!!!!!

whabbear said...

Lovey: Great idea! Then we can empty the cans of their nitrous oxide and get high!

Have any of you ever done nitrous at a party? TOTALLY FUN!

I'm loving all those quotes... THANKS Barb, Jona, Joey, and Carol.

One of them... Carol's quote about wearing a wedgie all day... made me remember how many funny comments there were about wearing thongs that day! ROFLMAO... still !

OK, if it's not too early... it's time for our first shot of patrone. Are you with me, ladies? First, the party bartender will fill a shot glass up to the brim with the precious clear substance. Then, grab your lime wedge (thanks, Lovey)!! Now, empty the contents of the shot glass in one smooth swallow. Finally, crunch down on the lime wedge and swallow the juice.

OK... READY... SET... HO !!!

RonnieGirl said...

Well Lovey, the ones with the red hearts are beautiful, BUT, they are all crotchless, just for your added pleasure in case of an emergency.

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Renee HURRY BACK!xox

Lynn those morning glories are gorgeous!!
I'm snagging one to keep for table dancing later.

LOL Goldie I'm sorry I know I could have done better but I was full of brain farts

RonnieGirl said...

Good morning Tinka and LynnD.

♥LOVEY♥ said...

LOL Ronnie, those are the best type.Don't have to worry about wet panties

whabbear said...

That wasn't so bad, was it?

However, next time we're going to do a little variation. The chaser won't be a lime wedge (sorry, Lovey), but your choice of jello shot.

Stay tuned, and in the meantime, keep on partying!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Bear LOL no I haven't but thanks for the reminder, I have 100 balloons filled ready to suck back later.

♥LOVEY♥ said...

oh my stars Bear, I need to fetch my alarm clock, I'm only allowed 1 shot every 45 mins, cause I pig out.

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Good morning everyone!

Happy 100th Blog Anniversary!!

I brought 100 balloons and 100 tiny umbrellas for the drinks.

Great quotes Barb, Zona and Joey.

RonnieGirl said...

Whabby,
This is really confusing my scrambled eggs this morning. It's kind of like a new TANG, not to be confused with punetang. bwahahaha

RonnieGirl said...

Morning Shirley, good to see you. Come sit by me and let's see what kind of trouble we can get into.

goldie said...

you did PERFECT lovey- (I really did gain weight over the winter).LOL

I love my new owliecow. Everybody say "thank you lovey for goldie's new owliecow".

BAAHAAHAA- I couldn't resist! Bad, bad Goldie hanging her head in shame and goes to the party ( I mean naught) mat- pass the shots please!!

MEK in AZ said...

WOW - I took a "time out" to read the paper and we're past 50 already!!

Whabby - I enjoyed that first shot (even though I snuck a jello shot) - so I'm going for number three now!!

:-)

RonnieGirl said...

Sooo Goldie, will you be making a 'Talky Blog'. Don't get too 'tedious', now.

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Ok what's the punishment for repeating the 100 items people bring? I didn't know there were already balloons here. Scirish where are those naughty mats?

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

58

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

59

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

60

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

61

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

62

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

63

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

64

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

65

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

67

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

68

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

69

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

WoooooHoooo!!!!!!!

My first 69!!!

Pass me a drink!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEK in AZ said...

Goldie - as long as you aren't flashing us under that coat!!
LOL

Okay - funny story -

when my little brother turned 21 - I bought him a bottle (HUGE) of that stuff with the gold floaty things in it - well, he had saved it - SO, at his college graduation party - he broke out the bottle - he yelled - WHO WANTS A SHOT??!! well, naturally - I came running - there were 5 of us and we took the first shot - then I was informed that the rules state - if you partake in the first round of shots, you are obligated to FINISH the bottle with everyone - SO, every once in awhile - we would get the cue that the next round of shots were ready - CRAP - that was alot of shots that night - but I hung in there and did my duty!!! and I loved every minute of it!!

:-)

MEK in AZ said...

WOW _ 70 plus - now!!!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

LMAO SHIRLEY!!WTG

We need Iteach to come tell us what the punishment is.. I have my feather whip out for lashes.

Goldie, LOL, u have ms mail again. xox

RonnieGirl said...

Shirley, at least you dressed the part to be marching to 69. You look adorable....are you waiting for dollar bills to be tucked into your outfit? lol

Pass another jello shot, please.

MEK in AZ said...

Shirley - I think the punishment was that you have to write tomorrow's blog!!
:-)

we'll have to confirm that with cpgem!!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

LOL Mek good stuff eh

MEK in AZ said...

I can't drink too much - I still have to drive to the airport!!

East Bay J said...

OOPS I forgot the 100 plastic cocktail monkeys to hang on the sides of the glasses!

Be back later! Party on!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

passin Ronnie the tray of jello shots>>>>>

MEK in AZ said...

Lovey - that floaty stuff - that was the first time I had ever had that!!!
:-)

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Ronnie I am unemployed so I will take all the money you want to throw at me. Glad you like my outfit. It's what I wore to my prom.

MEK in AZ said...

Whabby - you might have to make some more jello shots - -

I will help pitch in - I'll put some in the fridge now!!!

Lynn D said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh better than Prozac in the morning!

one strawberry Martini, one Tequila shot, one peppermint jello shot,Now a shot of Patrone!


Ok have my Tassles, Big Girl Panties, Marching boots, Helmet, My party hat and noise maker, not sure where to put the condom?hmmmm

Ok I think I am well protected and ready!!!

MEK in AZ said...

Goldie - LOVE your new pic..

thank you, Lovey, for making that for her..

I will have a new pic later today!!

:-)

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Whose on cleanup duty ?

MEK in AZ said...

Lynn - I am so happy that you are well armed!! and protected!!!

I am having a vision!!

RonnieGirl said...

Thanks Lovey. My little 3 year old granddaughter is coming over at lunch time, so I guess I better put the 'Jello' away, and go brush my teeth again.

BBL.

MEK in AZ said...

Shirley - we'll worry about cleaning up later - we've got too days of partying to do!!!

:-)

MEK in AZ said...

Ronnie - see ya later!!

MEK in AZ said...

This is going to be tough!!!

MEK in AZ said...

Lots of peeps in the house

MEK in AZ said...

Drunk racing - this will be fun!!

MEK in AZ said...

Does everyone have on their boots!!

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

OK Mek how about another shot?

MEK in AZ said...

Left.

MEK in AZ said...

ELbow

MEK in AZ said...

100

MEK in AZ said...

100

MEK in AZ said...

100

MEK in AZ said...

100

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

100

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Nooooooooo thanks pls... LOL.. Mek n Goldie LOL

MEK in AZ said...

YES - OH MY GOD!!

My day is complete -
won the first march of the day!!!
(second to 69)!!

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Damn you Mek!!! Even when you are drinking you win!!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Lynn LOL@ well protected..

Crap I was in lalaland for that march... WTG marchers

RonnieGirl said...

OMG, Shirley...your prom dress???

I really have to go.
Really!

LynnD, a girl can never be too protected. lol

Really, Really, Really need to go.

BBL

MEK in AZ said...

Sorry - if I trampled anyone, but I did provide protection!!!

Now - I'll take that next shot!!
then I have to ease up

♥LOVEY♥ said...

ok Mek I want your friggin secret to those marches

♥LOVEY♥ said...

LOL hb Ronnie, your shooters will be waiting for u

MEK in AZ said...

I really need to go also - have a couple things to finish up before I head to the airport!!

thanks for the March!!!

That NEVER gets old!!

ya'll (in honor of Joey) behave now ya hear!!!
NOT!!!!!!!!!

see ya later!! Thanks for the early morning laughs!!

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Lovey it's like Jodi potatoe salad recipe...we will never know their secrets! Lol!

Lynn D said...

Oh I forgot brought 100 midol tablets for any owls that may have some PMS going on! Need you all in the party mood with no bloating!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Shirley LOL well that's just not fair...we'll get her sloppy on jello shots, she'll tell us then

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

But Lovey if she is away today with her "company" we will have a better chance at the marches. Lol!

Lynn D said...

Crap I think the alcohol is slowing me down! You guys jumped to freaking 112 posts in a blink of an eye!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Lynn LOL, thanks for the reminder...
I have 100 happy pills,pick a color any color,enjoy a happy pill today.

Lynn D said...

Damn MEK won the 100! She is a menace I tell you!LOL

Lynn D said...

I have to march out for awhile. Will be back in a bit! (((Hugs)))

♥LOVEY♥ said...

True Shirley, at least till the other pro marchers get here..lol.

Hb Lynn

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Ok did I forget my deodorant this morning? How come everyone except Lovey is leaving?

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

121

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

122

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

123

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

124

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

125

whabbear said...

APB... APB... attention all units in the Tucson area. Be on the lookout for reckless driver last seen heading in the direction of the airport. Operator is described as dressed only in a thong, driving erratically, hooting sporadically, and spouting nonstop gibberish that sounds like "utahho. utaho".

Please exercise caution when approaching this individual.

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!
125

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Pass me another shot!!!!!

Partyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

ROFLMAO Whabbear!!!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

LMAO BEAR!!

WTG SHIRLEY!!

Oh man, I'm slowin down here, I have too many windows open

RonnieGirl said...

My daughter-in-law just called and said they were running a little late, so I'm sneeking back in for another 'Shooter'.

I can hear it now..."Nana, why are you grining so big?" Precious, precious, child!!

Sashaying out of the room, wiping Jello on my shirt-tail...BBL!

Save me some.
xoxo

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Ok I'm going to go eat something so all this alcohol won't be on an empty stomach.
BBL

Hold down the nest Lovey! Lol!

whabbear said...

Shirley: Congrats on losing your 69 virginity! Don't worry... if you were drinking on an empty stomach, you won't remember it anyway!

whabbear said...

MEK: I just raided your refrigerator.

New batch of jello shots is ready for consumption, owls! Don't worry... there's now plenty to last the day!

Amicus said...

MEK: Last night when Ryan said they had a season record for number of calls, I thought of you. ;)

Whabby: That was funny and clever! LMBO!!!

Ronniegirl: Hi to you too!

Waving HI to all the partying Owls!

Lynn D said...

Now if this outfit doesn't say party! I don't know what will!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

ROFLFAO LYNN

Omg I wish animation worked in here

♥LOVEY♥ said...

bb in a few
Hubby just came home for lunch hehe

Tinkatia said...

Wow it's a little early on the West Coast for alcohol so I think I will eat my breakfast first. Thanks anyway Whabbear. You know I love you even if I don't accept your drinks.

Carol - Thanks for all your work and especially for decorating the page with my signature colour. I love it.

Thank you Zona, Joey, Barbara and Bon O for all the work. You should get extra bonuses this month.

I brought 100 ipods loaded only with Elvis music to use when you are marching. I had to take out a loan to buy that many.

I am not wearing my go-go boots as some owl suggested but I did get my eye lashes tinted and my brows waxed so I would look pretty for the party. Of course my pink tassel helps too.

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Oh Tinka, good morning. Heres your cup of "tea". (hehehehe) Lol!!

Want2Sleep said...

Happy 100th Night Owls.

What an amazing party. Thanks Carol for all the work to get this going!

goldie said...

Alrighty! I have my new green Packer tassles on and they are swinging!!
I was going to say I almost put my eye out, but I can't lie to you guys. *sigh*

This is one lively place today!!

ROFLMAO at Lynn!

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goldie said...

I do believe that we are going to set a new record today folks. The posts are amazing. Nothing like booze and tassles in the morning to bring out the "best"!

DreamaTexas said...

Happy 100th Anniversary.

Glynis
I answered your e-mail and I hope it is of help. I will be gone this afternoon. Hope to catch up with you later.

Have fun all!

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Hellllllllooooooooo!!!!

Can someone help me bring in the lobsters. They are kind of snappy and once they latch onto certain body parts it hurts. Lol!!

Zona said...

HAPPY 100 EVERYONE!! Mr. Z is being cooperative and going to work early today so I can play!

In honor of our party, I have assembled gift bags and will be handing them out during the day. Here's the first batch...

MEK: 100 50% off coupons to Michaels, no expiration dates.

TINA: $100 a night room in Hawaii.

DIANNE: 100 pieces of Bronco apparel and asstd. Bronco items.

SACBARB: 100 Raider wins.

CPGEM: 100 pre-submitted daily blogs.

LYNND: 100 vintage postcards and Disney items.

TINKA: 100 never before seen Elvis concerts on DVD.

BEAR: 100 free shots at the Lonestar.

SHIRLEY: At least 100 days of sunshine.

JODI: 100 days off with pay.

More to come as the day goes on.

Bon'O said...

WHO*WHO !!! (That's OWL for WOO-HOO!!

Y'all started the booze so early...This is going to be either totally obscene or vewwy vewwy quiet after 48 hours!

I haven't had time to dress for the party yet. But, given the early start, I'm dropping off a (double) bed with 100 DISPOSABLE NAKED TWISTER MATS!!

The bed is all made up for those needing a nap already. I'll put the mats over here by the 100 cans of whipped cream for later.

Time to hop in the shower and get dressed. When I return, I'll be using my party & stage name please.....Tata B. Demure! BBL :o)

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

ok, guess I have they dance floor to myself.

♪♪I want to party all the time♪♪
♪♪Party all the time♪♪
♪♪Parrrrty alllll the time♪♪
♪♪WooooHooooo♪♪
♪♪I want to party all the time♪♪

Come on tassels do your thing!!!

♪Shake shake shake♪
♪Shake shake shake♪
♪Shake your booty♪
♪WoooooooHooooooo♪

goldie said...

150?

goldie said...

Gee, made 150 without being steam rolled. I snuck in just like MEK- I hope I did her proud!

MEK in AZ said...

Goldie - You really did do me proud!!!

I was busy laughing my ass off about Whabby's APB - TOO FUNNY!! and how did he get into my house without my knowledge!!?

goldie said...

I see the rat trap didn't spring when it should have.

goldie said...

I was laughing about the APB too- a very interesting visual to say the least!

MEK in AZ said...

Goldie - I love you!!!

Amicus - I can't take all the credit for the record breaking number of votes - BONO and SacBarb helped me out!!
:-)

MEK in AZ said...

Can you just imagine?!! NOT!!!

Tinkatia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MEK in AZ said...

This place is SO addicting - had to check back in before I get ready for my day - I'm sure I will be back before I leave.

LOL at everyone "talking behind my back" about my marching!!

How fitting that I would get the 100 march at the 100th anniversary - my day is complete!!

well, almost complete!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEK in AZ said...

Oh - I missed a deleted comment!! OH MY!!

whabbear said...

Dreama: You were in chat last night, right? You lurker you!

Tinkatia (and everybody else). Yes. You're right. It was a little early in the day to start jello shoting and tequila shooting. So, in honor of those who are just interesting in eating breakfast at this point:

All together now! It's time to take our first nibbles of Goldie's Brownies!

OMG! Yumm! Goldie, your brownies are delicious... soft, rich, gooey, and with a very pleasant aftertaste, like oregano fresh from the garden, but different, too.

Uh oh. I'm afraid Tinkatia and I got a little carried away, and gobbled all of our brownies! I think quite a few of the other owls did, too.

Fasten your seat belts, feathered friends! With nude twister mats and a dance floor at our disposal, ANYTHING may happen!

Lynn D said...

Swing my Tassels for a moment!

Goldie: Did the rat get the cheese?? I hope our beloved Carol pops in and springs the trap and reloads!

MEK: What did Whabby take from the fridge??? LOL

Party ON DuuuuDettes!

MEK in AZ said...

Lynn - he took the jello shots that I had prepared for back up!!

i think someone is going to get hurt with all these swinging tassels!!

goldie said...

not yet lynn, but I piled it high with cheese curds.

Thanks whabby, I will just keep baking and keep the table full!

Who says its too early to do shots??? Its 12:00 somewhere!!

Tinkatia said...

Zona - Thank you for the Elvis concerts. I have told you before and I will tell you again "You are too generous". Love, Mom

Tinkatia said...

165 - I should have worn my go-go boots after all.

MEK in AZ said...

Heck, Goldie - it's got to be FIVE o'clock somewhere!! RIGHT!!!

Okay - I'll be back!! (in my best Arnold imitation!!!)

♥LOVEY♥ said...

flyin in with 100 piggies in the blanket... sorry Mo, but they are from Mennonite country and are sooooooo good n fluffy

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

168

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Never too early for shooters!!
we have fruit n diary to go with them :oP

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

169

♥LOVEY♥ said...

LMAO Shirley I got the 2nd 69er today

Bon'O said...

1 69 FOR LOVEY !!

Nekked & Freezing...gotta get dressed.

Tinkatia said...

Whabbear - That's okay. It was the thought that counts. Right?

Shirley(NCC-1701) said...

Congrats Lovey!!

Has Tinka drank the "tea" I prepared for her yet. (hehehe) Lol!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Goldie do I smell more brownies baking?
That first batch went well with my irish coffee, breaky fit for a queen.LOL

MEK in AZ said...

Zona - thank you SO much for the coupons to Michael's - a girl can never have enough of those!!

Mary/MI said...

My My My.Some one got an early start today! I am feeling tipsy just READING about the drinking lol!!
I wore a special outfit for today, but will have to change to get my silver hair covered today. My hairdresser will never believe that I just left an owl anniversary party!
In honor of our 100th post I will bring 100 hos to show up Tinaho heh heh!!

Great job Barbwa, BonO, Joey ,Zona
& Cpgem

♥LOVEY♥ said...

ZONA!! I missed u SWAK!

Tinkatia said...

Oh Shirley - I forgot to thank you for the tea. It was lovely. I can party just as hard with tea as I can with any other beverage. It's all in attitude.

whabbear said...

Tink: Yes, indeed! And in just about a half hour from now or so, your thoughts will be starting to go nonlinear! LOL!

Where's k-girl? I'm thinkin it's about time for a Mai Tai!

♥LOVEY♥ said...

Holy crap I had to go back to the beginning, I was lost.

Bear I've never had a mai tai is it pineapple?

♥LOVEY♥ said...

LMAO MARY 100HO'S

Zona said...

Mr. Z is out the door..I posted the first list of 100's quickly before he left. Now to say HI to everyone!

Congrats on 1st LOVEY!! Wonderful outfit for a party, can you twirl your tassels in opposite directions?

MEK: Thanks for providing marching gear! Maybe I'll actually win a march today!

AMICUS: Aspirin..MUCH appreciated!

SCIRISH: More {{HUGS}} today since I was gone yesterday!

EBJ: Aw...don't leave the tequila and run..;)

GOLDIE: Love the new outfit. I thought you might be getting warm in the old one!

WHABBEAR: I'm going to admit this, but only to you..I've never had a jello shot...are they good??

TINKA: AN IPOD!! Woo-hoo!!

LYNND: Flowers are much appreciated in this hot ol' desert. Your avatar?? LOL!

RGIRL: !!!!!!! ;)

SHIRLEY: Yay!! Early morning 69 for you!

BON'O: TWISTER??? LMAO!!

MARY/MI: I think I'm getting tipsy too. ;)

ibebold said...

good morning all.... I have mek on the phone as distraction...march to 200...

MEK in AZ said...

OMG - get that girl a jello shot!! ZONA - you don't know what you are missing

MEK in AZ said...

LOL at IBB!!!

I put the phone on speaker and set it down so that I could race!!!

TOO FUNNY!!

Just_Lin said...

Whoo Hoo!! What a party!!!

To avoid in messes on the Twister mat or naughty mat, I have brought 100 barf bags and 100 wash clothes.

And there seems to be a rodent problem so I have also brought 100 rat traps. Someone had to do it. Don't worry, there located in the dark, hidden places that only the rats go. No owls will be hurt. Promise.

MEK in AZ said...

She is trying SO hard to get me to go check out comments on myspace!!

ibebold said...

That is my gift to the nest for
100th blog....
HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!

ibebold said...

That is my gift to the nest for
100th blog....
HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!

MEK in AZ said...

Just Lin - thanks for the barf bags!!!

MEK in AZ said...

Here we go!!!

MEK in AZ said...

clear out of the way

Zona said...

IBB: How are you doing this morning..or is it afternoon. And can we all say "Goodbye Nat!!" ??

MEK: I'm beginning to think I am missing something HUGE!! I can't believe I've never had one. ;)

MEK in AZ said...

RUN

ibebold said...

sorry double post...
Let me think... what can I bring

MEK in AZ said...

200

MEK in AZ said...

200

MEK in AZ said...

200

ibebold said...

200

ibebold said...

200

Just_Lin said...

I see by my typos, that the liquor is already getting to me. I better cool it and just practice my tassle twirling.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1464   Newer› Newest»