Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

~ Seriously ~

by Tina~in_ut
I find stalking fun.  Seriously!  It's a challenge.  My daughter was in Park City last weekend and she and her friends saw James Franco, the actor in 127 Hours and Spiderman, and Jesse Williams, the hottie on Grey's Anatomy.  In the meantime, I was at work checking flights to see who was flying in for the Sundance Film Festival.  Just for fun, mind you.  Not because I wanted to stalk anyone!  Well, not until my daughter told me that Patrick Dempsey had a movie at Sundance. 

We have spent the first half of the week trying to find out when he's flying in, with no luck!  That boy must have chartered a plane!  I hate when people do that!  Takes all the fun out of it!  Btw, James Franco didn't charter a plane!  Neither did Audra McDonald (Private Practice/broadway star), Rob Lowe (Parks and Recreation/Brothers & Sisters), Fred Armisen & Abby Elliott (both from SNL), Geena Davis, Judd Nelson, Toby Maguire, Adrian Grenier, and Ray Liotta.  It's not like I would have shown up at the airport, hung out by the arrival gate, and then pretended to accidentally run into Patrick!!!  I'm not the scary type~ lq~ 

Patrick is in the movie Flypaper.  He's staring as well as producing it.  It's a departure from his usual hottie roles.  He's playing a neurotic guy caught in the middle of a bank robbery.  My daughter wanted to go see it so badly, but I'm not taking her.  There are probably no tickets left anyway.  Hubby called me this morning to say that a friend offered us tickets for a Saturday night movie, but I said no because we both have to work early the next morning.  Then I realized I could be giving up Patrick tickets and called him back, but it wasn't for that movie!  Bummer!  Anyway, the picture above is an altered one of Patrick and my daughter's friend's mother.  My daughter thought she looked better with PD.  This picture is sitting in a frame on my daughter's dresser.  We're not obsessed or anything, mkay?  Seriously!~

28 comments:

Bebbilane said...

Nice Bam there DeeDee..you look lovely.

Uh huh, I hear you Tina, nope not obsessed or anything..LOL. :) Too funny! :) Sounds fun, actually. :)

DeeDee said...

ah...its "your highness"...and mam will do after that....

good morning Bebbi...

bonachichi said...

Tina, did those restraining orders expire?

Mam as in jam, not mum as in mom. That's very British of you, DeeDee!!

Hello Bebbi, you're chipper as usual!

bonachichi said...

I have mixed feelings about the celeb circus. Sometimes it angers me that they've no privacy. Then I realize that they signed up for this gig, so they did it to themselves.

There is one in particular who I really don't like. She got where she was because of her fans and the media. For some reason, the media doesn't inform the public about what an absolute bitch she is, though. And she's a bitch to the media, too! Go figure. Tina, I should give you her name and let you stalk her.

DeeDee said...

T-Bird! You have got to be talking about that tart Jennifer Lopez and her petite Frankenstein husband Marc...

very D-List....ha hahahaha

I love when I read minds correctly!!!

Just_Lin said...

DeeDee. What a beuty you are today. ROFLMAO at petite Frankenstein! I think he looks like a dried up lizard.

Just_Lin said...

OK. I see that typo but it's too much of a pain in the ass to correct while I'm usin this BlackBerry.

Just_Lin said...

Bonach. LOL @ restraining order!

Just_Lin said...

Bebbi. Good morning!

Just_Lin said...

Tina. I don't hang out where the stars are so I can't stalk them. I can see how trying to figure out where they are could be fun and a challenge. Kind of like "Where's Waldo?"

Btw, where's my blog?

Bebbilane said...

DeeDee: Yes Ma'am, Your Highness....*bows gracefully before thee* thank you so much, Lovely Lady for the opportunity to dwell for but a moment in your lovely wonderful presence. I am eternally blessed by your acceptance. :) There ya go DeeDee..I fed your ego real good. :)

Bebbilane said...

Good morning J/L !! :)

Bebbilane said...

Bonach: Chipper indeed! GRIN! :)

sacBarb said...

OK it takes a long time for 7 old broads to get ready but we are finally on our way to Park City. Now only if we don't get lost. Stay tuned.

Bebbilane said...

Sacbarb: Don't get lost..and Have fun. :) ...staying tuned...until my ADD kicks in..he he. :)

DeeDee said...

Bebbi darling...

ladies curtsy....

although I hear the "Backin'Up" is popular

Bebbilane said...

backin up, backin up, backin up..he he..my daddy never taught me good..backin up, backin up, backin...I am in kentucky after all...


*curtsy*..there..is that better? backin up, backin up..he he.

Bebbilane said...

For the record, I probably should have just kneeled before you and kissed your ring. :)

Bebbilane said...

And, I know she said her daddy taught her good, but mine didn't sooooooooo..I changed it to fit my lowly circumstance in life. :)

sacBarb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bonachichi said...

Holy CRAP, DeeDee!!! Nailed it!

DeeDee said...

I just hate it when people touch my ring....why do they want to put a finger print right on the stone? It never fails...they put their damn thumb right smack dab on it!

Just something I have never understood....but I do have a purse size squeegee that puts the sparkle right back on it...

DeeDee said...

I didn't say nail...I said squeegee T-Bird...

sacBarb said...

Well we made it but didn't find any celebs, however riding with Mickie is an experience. We are going to see The Kings Speech tonight. ttyl

Tina~in_ut said...

so....i'm guessing...mind you, this is just a guess....but i'm guessing that DeeDee guessed Jennifer Lopez cuz she got the same e-mail I got 15 minutes before her guess with the answer! But that's just a guess~ :)~

DeeDee~ Congrats on first and all that cums with it~

Bebbi~ what are you smokin'?~

bonachichi~ you home yet?

J/L~ your blog is in my "blogs by others" file....I loaded everything in until the end of the month and will prolly load all the newer ones in this weekend....from work....if it's slow....PLEASE PRAY IT'S SLOW!!!~

Sackie~ great movie! Look out for Patrick Dempsey today and tomorrow! mkay? and guess what? I think it's cold today.....so it has to be freezing up there! :D

Dianne/Denver said...

TINA---did u say to pray for snow?

whabbear said...

Tina, I'm just shocked that you didn't try to stalk Ross!

LOL!

Zona said...

TINA: What would you do with Patrick Dempsey when you found him? That could be a quite a blog in itself! ;) Your blog made me laugh..Seriously!! :D

BARB: Have you found Robert Redford yet? ;)

We went to Prescott yesterday. It was beautiful up there. And guess what..there was snow on the ground!! woohoo! ;)

Waving HI to all..see you on the flip side.. ;D