Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

$7.00 Senior Sex

by Dianne

A sweet old couple, both well into their 70's, go to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?' BILL says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?'

The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse..' He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good-bye.

The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees. This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.

Finally,  after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask.  Just what are you trying to find out?'

BILL says, 'We're not trying to find out anything.  She's married; so we can't go to her house. I'm married; and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and Medicare pays $43 of it, leaving my net cost of $7.'

17 comments:

Lynn D said...

Morning Glories!

Medicare well spent. :) Dianne did you try this?

I only go with Mr. Lynn D every few weeks when I need a total break from everything! :)

Need to get showered and run some errands. See you all later

Mary/MI said...

Speechless lol!!
LynnD ,is there a vid floating out there?
Correction from area 51 or is it 69, I forget lol!
Anyhwoot...
I meant to say..."saying goodbye to Sunday and hell to Monday!:)
Have a great all!

Mary/MI said...

great DAY!! Hard to type with dogster on my shoulder lol!

Just_Lin said...

LynnD Good morning! You look splendid in first today. Are you all bright eyed and bushy-tailed? I'm not. Here it is almost 11:30 and I'm just now having my first cup of coffee. I have a stiff neck for some reason. I must have slept wrong.

Just_Lin said...

Dianne Well, that's a man who knows how to get a bargain! LOL

Just_Lin said...

Mary I've had a cat on my shoulder before but never a dog. LOL I couldn't do that with my dog as she is about 70 lbs.

Just_Lin said...

Dianne2 I should have said, "Now there's a man who knows how to get more bang for his buck". Bwahahahaha!

sacBarb said...

Dianne, Very funny. As much as I love a bargain, that would NOT be for me.

Lynn, looking gooood in first.

J/L, The weather here has been mostly sunny and mild.

Mary, Hey lady. Good to see you in the nest.

Zona said...

DI: LOL! I actually laughed before the punch line too..when the doctor thanked them for coming..LOL!! :D

LYNN: Helllloooo Gorgeous! So what's on the agenda next week in your art class? I love seeing your paintings!

MARY: I used to hold Rem that way..but Nikki..not so much.. ;)

J/LIN: LMAO @ Bang for his buck!! :D

BARB: I woke up from reading in the old fadoo chair..and thought.."wow..someone is cooking something good in this neighborhood..it smells amazing!'..then I went into the kitchen..and saw the crock pot..oh yeah..that cook would be me..sheesh..I forgot I had put a pork roast on 5 hours earlier. Remember..I like grape jello..k? :D

Dianne/Denver said...

Zona; and me singing and blowing bubbles to cheer you.

Dianne/Denver said...

We have turned the ball over four times already and everyone on the teams are punching each other. You'd think we were playing the Raiders !!!!!!

Hi Everyone today. Thanks for the comments. Hey, when you are on a fixed income---this makes sense.

Just_Lin said...

Zona Time to get out the crock pot again. Isn't it wonderful the smells that come out of those things?

Just_Lin said...

Dianne Sounds like your team wasn't doing too well tonight. I must not have rooted hard enough.

Dianne/Denver said...

14-----you didn't cheer loud at all. Our hero, PeytonManning, had a bad night.

Dianne/Denver said...

Ok, am I first on Tuesday or last on Monday?

Just_Lin said...

Okay....where's today's blog? I know I sent one in.

Tina Are you sleeping?

Just_Lin said...

Dianne Sorry about that. I could only cheer quietly because I was out running errands all day and I didn't want people to think I was a crazy person.